- The following trademarks including the distinctive shapes of all Porsche models and model numbers are the exclusive property of Porsche AG:
- This Site and its contents are subject to copyright. While you may view the Site and print or download a copy for your personal non-commercial use, all other use, copying distribution or display of all or part of this Site is prohibited. You must not otherwise use this Site or its contents without the prior written consent of Porsche AG and/or Porsche Centre Doncaster.
- Please be advised that Porsche Centre Doncaster and Porsche AG will vigorously prosecute any unauthorised use.
- This Site uses DoubleClick and Google Analytics, being internet advertising and analytics services provided by Google, Inc. (Google). Google uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help analyse how users use the Site.
- The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Site (including your anonymous IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the Site, compiling reports on Site activity for Site operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
- Porsche Centre Doncaster may share the Google data with our third party service providers and the data may be used to optimise sales, marketing or advertising initiatives relating to products, events and services. Every time you visit our Site, certain customised information and advertising may be delivered to you based on the data stored in the cookies.
- This Site contains information that is intended as general in nature and may be incomplete or inaccurate. Consequently, no reliance should be placed on any information. As absolute accuracy cannot be assured, Porsche Centre Doncaster recommends you verify all information with us. Subject to the provisions of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or similar legislation, which cannot be excluded or limited by Porsche, access to this Site is provided without Porsche making or providing any express or implied representation, warranty or condition.
- The Site may contain links to other websites maintained by other organisations. Porsche Centre Doncaster does not endorse any material on those websites, nor is it responsible for their privacy practices.
- Except for obligations implied by law that cannot be excluded, you agree that Porsche Centre Doncaster shall not be liable to you for any loss, damage, cost or expense (including without limitation consequential loss or damage, lost profits, loss of data, loss of use, damage to goodwill and loss due to delay) however caused (including negligence) which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise from or in connection with your use of this Site.
- Some of the product information, illustrations and images featured on this Site are European and reflect each vehicle’s performance and features under European conditions. Any such information, illustrations and images are indicative and for guidance only. Please consult us for current information.
- Porsche Centre Doncaster may vary these terms at any time and they become effective on posting. By continuing to use this Site you agree to be bound by any variations.
- These terms are governed by the laws of Victoria and New South Wales and, where applicable, Australian federal law. You irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria and New South Wales, Australia.
© 2017 Porsche Centre Doncaster. LMCT 3415.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.