Employment with Porsche Centre Doncaster
The team at Porsche Centre Doncaster has great passion for our brand and a commitment to deliver the best product and service to our customers. It is an ambitious aim to continually deliver the best, but we recognise our staff are our most valuable asset and that is why we endeavour to continually develop the potential of our workforce.
Positions available at Porsche Centre Doncaster:
Porsche Centre Doncaster has a rare opportunity for an experienced Sales Executive to join our team.
Benefits of joining Porsche Centre Doncaster:
Be part of the PM Group, one of the longest established privately owned automotive groups in Australia
Excellent remuneration package
Excellent training, mentoring and career development opportunities
Inspiring and fun working environment
About the PM Automotive Group:
PM Automotive Group is one of the longest established privately owned automotive groups in Australia, for over 100 years providing lifestyle solutions that meet the changing needs of current and future generations. The Group employs over 400 team members across 12 locations in Victoria and is constantly expanding.
At PM Automotive Group we are passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience to everyone, every day!
About the role:
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join our team as a Sales Executive.
Based in Doncaster, your role is at the forefront of our industry. Purchasing a vehicle is an important decision for our customers and you’ll need to provide them with the best advice and customer experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prospect for new customers and attend to customer queries
- Provide a follow-up process that encourages further business and generates leads
- Achieve sales targets
- Maintain a detailed knowledge base of all products, including their benefits and features
- Creation and administration of customer details
- Prepare warranties and necessary paperwork
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role with a successful sales record
- Availability to work 5 days a week, including Saturday
- Results oriented - committed to closing deals
- Ability to provide an exceptional customer service to everyone, every day!
- A passion for cars and people
- Work ethic and reliability
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Current driver’s licence
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Experience with the following systems: Pentana, Eranet, Dealer Socket (desirable)
As part of the PM Automotive Group’s family, on top of excellent career & development opportunities and a competitive remuneration package, we offer a rewarding experience and supportive culture.
Work for one of the world's best luxury automotive brands.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter to Rene.Valdes@porschedoncaster.com.au, or for a confidential conversation call Rene Valdes on 03 8849 8584.